Stained Glass Mosaic Signs
1-day workshop suitable for beginners and those with some experience
In this 1-day workshop, you will be making a fabulous stained glass mosaic sign. A choice of different designs will be available or you can design your own. You will learn various different techniques of glass cutting and shaping to create your own unique piece of art.
We offer a great choice of gorgeous coloured and textured glass to choose from.
Award-winning glass artist and teacher, Gigha Klinkenborg,
This is an all-inclusive, 1-day workshop with all glass, materials, lunch, and refreshments.
Got a voucher? Please check for availability then contact me to book in.
What do I need to bring?
Just your creativity. Please don't wear open shoes.
Lunch and refreshments
Lunch is included and will consist of
Baked potatoes with ham, cheese, and baked beans
Fresh selection of salad and dressings
Yummy Sweet treats to follow
There will also be teas, coffees, fruit tea, biscuits, etc. readily available throughout the day.
Workshops start at 9.30 am (arrival from 9.15am) and will finish around 4.30 pm
First-floor studio, Westside Warehouse, Bideford EX39 2AZ
Telephone 07761 998651 or Email
Terms and Conditions
- All workshops require full payment at the time of booking.
- Workshops are not refundable, but if given 4 weeks or longer before the workshop we offer one free date change. Subsequent changes will incur an admin fee of £5.
- If we receive less than 4 weeks’ notice we will have to fill your place before transferring.
- If we are able to fill your place we will issue you with a credit towards a future workshop.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops, but under these circumstances, you will receive a full refund. We will not be held liable for any additional costs incurred.
- By making a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and the additional COVID-19 safety measures.
- Unless specified all group workshops are for adults only (16yrs upwards, 14yrs if attending with a parent/guardian). The studio is not a suitable environment for very young children.
- Workshops are not recommended during pregnancy due to working with lead.