Traditional Leaded Stained Garden Panel Workshop
On this practical, 2-day workshop you will design and build your own traditional, leaded stained glass panel or garden panel to display in your home or garden.
This class is suitable for beginners and those with some experience.
We offer a great choice of gorgeous coloured and textured glass to choose from.
Please note: This workshop does require some hand strength and is mostly standing work.
Award-winning glass artist and teacher, Gigha Klinkenborg,
This is an all-inclusive, 2-day workshop with all glass, materials, lunch, and refreshments.
What do I need to bring?
Just your creativity. Please do not wear open shoes.
Lunch and refreshments
Lunch is included and will consist of
Baked potatoes with ham, cheese, and baked beans
Fresh selection of salad and dressings
Yummy Sweet treats to follow
There will also be teas, coffees, fruit tea, biscuits, etc. readily available throughout the day.
Workshops start at 9.30 am (arrival from 9.15am) and will finish around 4.30 pm
First-floor studio, Westside Warehouse, Bideford EX39 2AZ
Telephone 07761 998651 or Email
Terms and Conditions
- All workshops require full payment at the time of booking.
- Workshops are not refundable, but if given 4 weeks or longer before the workshop we offer one free date change. Subsequent changes will incur an admin fee of £5.
- If we receive less than 4 weeks’ notice we will have to fill your place before transferring.
- If we can fill your place we will issue you with a credit towards a future workshop.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops, but under these circumstances, you will receive a full refund. We will not be held liable for any additional costs incurred.
- By making a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions
- Unless specified all group workshops are for adults only (16yrs upwards, 14yrs if attending with a parent/guardian). The studio is not a suitable environment for very young children.
- Workshops are not recommended during pregnancy due to working with lead.