Stained Glass Summer Flower Wreath Workshop
2-day workshop suitable for beginners and those with some experience
Enjoy a relaxed, fun, and informal weekend making
gorgeous floral Creations from an awesome selection of stained glass
Day 1: You will learn to develop the skills of glass cutting, then you will create your design, select your glass and cut out your flowers.
You will refine your pieces using a glass grinder and then begin wrapping each piece in copper foil tape.
Day 2. You will complete the copper foiling and solder your pieces together.
You will create extra details such as stamens and wire curls and add embellishments to enhance your flowers.
Finally, you will clean your finished creation and add a ribbon for hanging.
Award-winning glass artist and teacher, Gigha Klinkenborg,
This is an all-inclusive, 2-day workshop with all glass, materials, lunch, and refreshments.
What do I need to bring?
Please arrive wearing a mask or suitable face covering. This is necessary as some people may arrive together. This mask can be removed once you have been issued with your face shield. Please do not wear open shoes.
Lunch and refreshments
Lunch is included and will consist of
Baked potatoes with ham, cheese, and baked beans
Fresh selection of salad and dressings
Yummy Sweet treats to follow
There will also be teas, coffees, fruit tea, biscuits, etc. readily available throughout the day.
Workshops start at 9.30 am (arrival from 9.15am) and will finish around 4.30 pm
First-floor studio, Westside Warehouse, Bideford EX39 2AZ
Telephone 07761 998651 or Email
Terms and Conditions
- All workshops require full payment at the time of booking.
- Workshops are not refundable, but if given 4 weeks or longer before the workshop we offer one free date change. Subsequent changes will incur an admin fee of £5.
- If we receive less than 4 weeks’ notice we will have to fill your place before transferring.
- If we are able to fill your place we will issue you with a credit towards a future workshop.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops, but under these circumstances, you will receive a full refund. We will not be held liable for any additional costs incurred.
- By making a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and the additional COVID-19 safety measures.
- Unless specified all group workshops are for adults only (16yrs upwards, 14yrs if attending with a parent/guardian). The studio is not a suitable environment for very young children.
- Workshops are not recommended during pregnancy due to working with lead.